Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Kill Me Baby episode 1 discussion

Kill Me Baby is the touching story of Yasuna, a normal (?) high school girl, and Sonya, her best friend who happens to be an assassin. Unfortunately, little Sonya's trained assassin instincts often work against her and others in her daily high school life, as Yasuna's often-broken wrist can attest to. She just wanted a hug, but she ended up with a broken neck. Isn't it sad? No, it's hilarious. (Source: MAL)

It's a gag manga about an idiot and an assassin. I've been reading the manga so I already knew what this would be about. I knew it wouldn't be the best but it did give me a few good laughs. I'll keep reading the manga but I bet the anime will be dropped by episode 3.

My favourite part was probably Agiri Goshiki and her scrolls of ninja techniques. Take something simple and make it a ninja technique. I know where I'm going to make my fortune.

Ninja scrolls - Ninja techniques

The opening song, if you can call it a song, was horrible. It overused "kill me baby" to the point it wasn't funny anymore. Though it does make a good point. Baby, please kill me. Even if I hated the opening, the ending was decent.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl
Follow me by e-mail
Follow me by joining and subscribing

1 comments:

ogmansblog said... [reply]

The show's decent. It's random humor isn't as glorious as Milky Holmes season 2's but it's okay.

Oh, and after 4 episodes, I see now why most animeniacs can't stand the OP. the ED is yurirific enough to be acceptable though.

Post a Comment