Saturday, 10 March 2012

Ace Railgun’s 50 Questions

After succumbing to the peer pressure from Marth and seeing Acerailgun and others do it, here are my answers. First half are about anime and the second are about personal information.


Questions about anime


1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Yoshino Takigawa from Zetsuen no Tempest and Aru Akise from Mirai Nikki. I guess I prefer the more intelligent male characters.

2. Who is your favorite female character?
As for Female characters, I usually choose them based on their appearance. Karuta Roromiya from Inu x Boku SS and Ghutatan from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. Karuta's personality is perfect and Ghutatan is adorable.

3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
OST are always forgotten. They aren't something I think about once the scene is over, but I would easily notice if there was no music. I really just take the music for granted.

4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
Baccano and Durarara have unique openings with great music. If I was to base it just on the song, I do like Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita - "Real World".

5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
Karuta's ED from Inu X Boku SS. I enjoy the other music from nano.RIPE such as Hanasaku Iroha and Sankrea.

6. What is your favorite anime scene?
I want to say something cute, but they are simply guilty pleasures. Bungaku Shoujo when Miu Asakura decides to kill herself to hurt the one she loves so much, she'd never be forgotten. Yandere at it's best.

7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
Every cute character

8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Souta Takanashi from Working is just as into cute and smalls things as me, but he is blind to Inami's cuteness. I wouldn't be against a shy boy or girl like Inami being around me. It would be worth it in the end especially as you'd never see a someone punching a girl for comedy.

9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
Cute scenes
Animation style, interesting story and amazing voice acting.

10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
Fanservice. In moderation it is fine, but making new fetishes out of toothbrushes is just hilarious.

11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
I usually enjoy the female character to be more forward with the male as a tsundere or just laid back.
Mahiro Yasaka and Nyaruko from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
Teiichi Niiya and Yuuko Kanoe from Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Maki and Kizuna Aikawa from Prunus Girl

12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Kuri, but she can also become a catgirl.










13. What anime would make a good game?
Any action/adventure would work well as long as it's not made into a simple fighting game.

14. What game would make a good anime?
Touhou Project already has episodes, but I think it should get a whole series.

15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Clannad, one of the best anime I have ever seen.

16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Never, even if I can't keep up seasonally, I'll make sure to watch highly recommended anime.

17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
Nothing specific, it just has to be interesting.

18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Sport.

19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
I have mentioned it occasionally, but their misunderstandings lead them to think most anime is just ecchi. I managed to get a few of them to watch Clannad, but they aren't open to watching anime seasonally.

20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No, but I'm sure I'll visit at least once.

21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Hidan no Aria.

22. What anime was better then expected?
Inu x Boku SS.

23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Death Note's whole battle of the mind and anti hero scenario was well done. Sad to say, the quality decreased after part 1, but the psychology was interesting. Zetsuen no Tempest also features just as good mind battles.

24. Who is your anime waifu?
I'll take Kuri from Anejiru any day.

25. What was your favourite video game as a child?
I didn't really play video games as a child. Tekken is all I've played, but that's actually after my childhood.

Questions about me


26. Most Embarrassing moment?
Don't think there is any, it's rare to let my emotions go out of control.

27. Can you drive?
Yes, but not legally.

28. Do you own a car?
The cost to run a car outweighs the money saved by not having one.

28. Are you mature?
Everyone has their flaws, but I can live on my own and I make sure to contact my friends and family every so often.

29. What year were you born?
1991.

30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Any, if they are cute, but big dogs scare me.

31. Describe yourself physically.
Average, there's nothing special about me. I eat enough to not be under weight and I have a decent diet to not be over weight.

32. What would you name your first child?
Something Japanese that works in English, but I'm not sure a name like that exists. I haven't got a name specifically set out, but I'll make sure it isn't something stupid.

33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
Physically a broken bone, but a sprain actually hurt me more.

34. What is your worse habit?
Nothing comes to mind.

35. Do you drink or smoke?
I have had a drink at a new years party, but it's not something I'd spend my own money on. Smoking is disgusting, why it isn't illegal, I don't know. Very high tax? or the possibility of the black market?

36. Do you have a tattoo?
Nope.

37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I have class at 9:00 and my bedtime used to range from 23:00 to 3:00. Now I'll sleep at 24:00.
During the weekend, waking up ranges from 10:00 to 14:00.

38. Have you ever slept past midday?
Most weekends.

39. Do you regret anything?
Regrets are an insult to lessons learnt.

40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
I have only one friend I can really trust and at least nine people I know.

41. Do you wear glasses?
I don't have perfect vision, but it's good enough that I can go without glasses.

42. Are you a picky eater?
I only avoid the extremes, but I'm up for trying somthing new. I tried sushi for the first time this year.

43. Would you die for someone?
If I'm going to die, I'll accept my fate, I believe others should do the same.

44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Reality warper. Then I'll create the perfect world where I can just watch anime all day.

45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
Yes, I've tried a little lucid dreaming. If you believe in a life in your dreams, everything else should come a lot easier.

46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Only enough money to live. I hate celebrities, they don't care for the individual. They can't because it's not possible. I only care for the media they produce. You can't forget everything is being watch by the press. One mistake and you'll be ruined.

47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Nope.

48. Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveller or ghost?
Time travelling ninjas.

49. Does someone have a crush on you?
Who knows. If they do, they need more courage.

50. Are you in a relationship?
Nope.

8 comments:

marthaurion said... [reply]

I agree on Inu Boku being better than expected...almost too good...

Too many people smoke to make it illegal...too much outrage >.>

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@marthaurion

Inu x Boku is really cute and has only gotten better from the first episode.

ogmansblog said... [reply]

Good answers dood. Hmm, a Souta Takanashi type boyo are ya? Hohoho! Don't let it go overboard now.

Anyway, I'd hang out with ya if we were born in the same country.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ogmansblog

I would hang out too if I was more out going. Too bad I probably won't be able to meet up with someone I met on the Internet.

ogmansblog said... [reply]

That's the problem. We can't trust everyone online no matter how similar our tastes are. Too bad. Let's just stick to going kyaa over cuteness.
I miss Hanamaru Kindergarten.

Cold Utopia said... [reply]

I really like "Regrets are an insult to lessons learnt." Thinking like that, no wonder you don't get embarrassed.

acerailgun said... [reply]

Clannad is such a great way to get into anime.

Your sleeping schedule is terrible. I'm surprised and impressed that you can stay up so late and still make it to 9am classes.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@acerailgun

It was a great start, it's one of my favourites and my go to suggestion for reccomendations.

9:00 classes, I'll usually sleep earlier. but 5 or 6 hours is enough sleep for me.

Post a Comment