Saturday, 21 April 2012

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san episode 2 discussion

Episode 1 discussion can be viewed here

After being targeted by so many demons, Nyaruko decides to take the fight to the one behind the whole thing after Mahiru's suggestion. Time is stopped and they go on a voyage to a theme park which just happens to be the base of their enemy.

I accept
Mahiru, just accept

Before entering the stronghold, Mahiru receives a mysterious box. He should accept an engagement ring happily, Nyaruko is cute and always willing to love. Nyaruko is attacked by Cthuko and sent to another dimension for a little private time. Cthuko has the upperhand and instead of killing Nyaruko, it becomes girl on girl action. I think this is a better show than what they have planned for Mahiru.

Now Nyaruko should accept


Nyaruko's "final" form is clearly powerful enough to win against Cthuko, but I want to know why she didn't use it straight off. She might call it irreversible, but clearly it isn't permanent. I can only guess she was holding back and the transformation isn't really her final form.

Super sentai

We find out Mahiru has been the target to appear in a  BL TV drama based on a shoujo manga. He'd earn more money from forbidden girl's love, Nyaruko x Cthuko. However, Mahiru is more suited to Nyaruko.

He's fallen for her, but now it's goodbye
Love

She leaves him with a good goodbye only to ruin it by showing up again. She welcomes him with only herself as an option. I choose her and now Mahiru needs to as well.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

8 comments:

Overlord-G said... [reply]

I guess opposites attract is the moral this show wants to teach us in Nyaruko and I.M. Boring's "relationship". Still doesn't change the fact I couldn't care less about the boy.

Nyaruko's okay when she doesn't fawn over IMB and you already know my support for Kuko.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Overlord-G
I'll accept either relationship as long as both people are mutual.

feal87 said... [reply]

Nyaruko! Awwwwww, she's so lovely! No really, her personality is simply the "life" of this entire show...:P

Now we're only missing the last girl...

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I won't complain if I only have Nyaruko. I'll how cute the blond is first.

Cely_belly said... [reply]

Wahaha! Loved this episode! I say Mahiro should go ahead with the BL drama...I would watch it ;)

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Cely_belly
I'm up for that, but then Nyaruko and Mahiru's relationship is questionable. I'll stick with regular romance this time.

Shizuo said... [reply]

The episode was fun as usual =)

UHHHHH NYAA UHHHHH NYAA

UHHHHH NYAA UHHHHH NYAA


LET'S NYAA

Post a Comment