Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 3 discussion

Episode 2 discussion can be viewed here

The medical examinations continue but the first being a full body look over after he'd removed his clothes. I wonder what happened by him thinking of Serika... Even worse, deciding to save it for later is probably not in her best interests yet.

Mutta and Kenji have become really good friends really quickly.  Kenji started calling him Mu-kun in the previous episode with their first meeting, but I'd expect them to go by full first names with or without an honorific like how Mutta calls him Kenji.

The next tests are more about physical stress levels, running, arm strength and lung capacity. Mutta is average in everything except for lung capacity because of when he played the trumpet. Kenji Makabe is probably above average while Serika excels at pretty much everything she does because of being a doctor. It would be pretty hypocritical if a doctor wasn't in good shape. The guys in their twenties are better than Kenji, but I just hate their attitudes. Arrogance is never a good trait, but I guess small playful jabs aren't so bad.

The best of the best

When it comes to the lung capacity test, it becomes a one on one test between Mutta and Serika Itou. He was going so well until he got distracted by Serika. I can't really blame him, but he needs to put love second because he's needs to make it to space along with her.

Determination to be the best

The final part is about how Mutta and Serika want to look into a spacesuit and see how it would look if they were actually in the space suit.  It might seem like a good idea, but he needs to be closer to the spacesuit to really look like he's inside. He was caught trying by Serika and now they have a common interest.

The dream
Young Serika

The next day, she tries the same thing because she was reminded of her father, only to be caught by Mutta. Her embarrassment is cute, she should make more mistakes... but anyway, it's a fated encounter, I just hope Kenji doesn't get in the way of their romance.

Cute smile
Embarrassment

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

6 comments:

Shizuo said... [reply]

Serika was very superior in medical tests o_O

I look forward to the development of relations between Mutta and Serika.

It seems the next episode tests at JAXA will be completed. Hopefully Mutta, Kenji, and Serika get good results!!!

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Shizuo
I expect Serika to get though and Mutta because I want him to be with Serika. There may be other ways to go to space.

-blacksheep said... [reply]

ooh that lung capacity test! xD Mutta is soooo into Serika and by the end of the episode, Serika's probably into him as well. I can't wait to see more development in their relationship. && I don't see Kenji getting in their, as of now i think...

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@-blacksheep
Serika is really cute and I hope for Mutta to get some romance.

Rei said... [reply]

The dad memory part was really touching and I love it. After watching this episode. I'd give this anime a 10/10. It's that good!!

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Rei
I'll give it 10/10 if the quality doesn't decrease. I don't see it changing though.

Post a Comment