Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san episode 5 discussion

Episode 4 discussion can be viewed here

Kuko pushes Hasuta onto Mahiro in another effort to get Nyaruko. I completely approve of this love even if Mahiro wouldn't. I'd still like to know if Hasuta could bare children, but to make things simple, I'll assume he can't. Even if they make a good couple, Nyaruko and Mahiro still make another great couple. Neither of them would be accepted by his mother as Hasuta wouldn't be a normal life either.

Anything for Nyaruko
Close to Mahiro

After Nyaruko's nonsense of Mahiro's mother somehow being Hasuta's mother too, Hasuta goes for the cliche "I don't want to be related, I'd rather be lovers". There's nothing wrong with it, but Mahiro just doesn't realise it or he's completely ignoring any possibility of Hasuta as a lover.

Be my lover, not my brother
Kuko's blessing

Mahiro's mother gets kidnapped or more like willingly goes with Ruuhii Jisuton so I can't really consider her a villain. It's something important that makes Yoriko and Kuko change their tones and fight Nyaruko to get back to their base. Mahiro noticed his mother's willingness, but I guess he's just being selfish. I'm sure if they knew what Yoriko was needed for, they'd have accepted it without any problem. If it is sonomium, she can't make any without holding Mahiro. Though anything is possible when we know nothing. I assume Yoriko isn't in any danger and would be able to return once she'd completed her use.

Ruuhii Jisuton
She must be loving this

Not knowing where they went to, they must wait until the planetary defence organisation tracks there location. This gives Hasuta a great chance to get a sneak peak of Mahiro's room. This is only the start, next he'll have to enter the bathroom with Mahiro. Nyaruko has already gotten that far and in Hasuta's case, the most Mahiro will do is tell him to leave or get out himself. He certainly won't get violent, that's where Nyaruko comes in.

Making Mahironium

The enemy base is located on an island in the middle of the ocean. I'm not sure how a car can be a pokémon, but it proves to be great transport underwater. They run into trouble resulting in Mahiro almost drowning and Hasuta giving his first kiss for CPR. Mouth to mouth is hardly romantic so Mahiro isn't at too much of a loss.

While you were asleep...
No count

Hasuta confesses his feelings to Mahiro. He makes an impossible condition where he will consider his feelings after 25 million years. I'm not sure if someone will figure out a way to live forever in Mahiro's lifetime, but this will make things slightly easier. This must mean deities live far longer than humans which will only lead to sorrow for Hasuta when Mahiro dies.

A promise you'll regret later

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

9 comments:

SparkNorkx said... [reply]

For once, I actually don't care if Hasuta and Mahiro are together even though I don't support BL. It's just one of my few exceptions because Hasuta must be a girl. Lol.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@SparkNorkx
Yes, he just has to be a girl.

feal87 said... [reply]

He'll definitely regret it...I'm sure they'll find a way to make that promise appear again later...:D

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
He might regret it, but I won't.

Shizuo said... [reply]

Mahiro's first kiss was a guy!!!

But, he's so cute >_<

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Shizuo
No count even though Hasuta is really cute.

feal87 said... [reply]

@♥EcchiCatgirl♥
Ahahah so damn evil! You're searching for BL aren't you? :P

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
Not at all, I'm not against it, but I'm not searching for it.

Before Hasuta came, I was completely for Nyaruko x Mahiro and still will support that couple.

Post a Comment