Thursday, 21 June 2012

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san episode 11 discussion

Episode 10 discussion can be viewed here

The simple life really is the best. You work during the day, hopefully with a job you enjoy and sleep or party during the night. If you add Nyaruko, kuko and Hasuta to the equation you have an excitement filled life that is never boring, it's especially beneficial if one of them is the girl you are most likely to end up with. After all another kiss from Nyaruko will only serve to make his life even better, even he can't be that innocent.

How does Mahiro resist?

This episode adds the adorable Ghutatan which brings out a natural big brother instinct from Mahiro. His mother found her lost and sent her to Mahiro. She isn't able to live by herself because she was always pampered by maids, but if I could have such an adorable little sister, I wouldn't mind doing everything for her. Though I think she would work perfectly as Nyaruko's and Mahiro's child. I'm now going to add more pictures of her than I should. Don't blame me... blame the design artists.






Shaggoth are suppose to be weak and quick to run yet Nyaruko, Kuko and Hasuta seem to be over killing them. I blame Mahiro for not moving back when they were engaged in battle. It brings out a side of Mahiro which coldly pushes them away for the sake of Ghutatan. She wasn't injured badly, but it was due to their negligence. Such a harsh lecture made them leave along with Ghutatan, but considering the alarm clock says it's Sunday like at the start of the episode, I'm unsure what has actually happened.

A small injury

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

4 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

I wonder how Mahiro resist myself. Nyaruko is too perfect to be true, even if I'm more and more leaning toward Kuko's cool attitude. :P

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
Eventually he'll start making the moves. Then Nyaruko will truly have won his heart.

Shizuo said... [reply]

Ghutatan so adorable!

Post a Comment