Friday, 20 July 2012

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita episode 3 discussion

Episode 2 discussion can be viewed here

This episode's plot was painful to watch. Simply it comes down to exploiting the population (mainly girls) because of some popular fad. It's almost as if they lack free will when so many girls must be skipping out on their jobs. But then it only serves to point out they aren't even close to extinction, just humans have declined as the title suggests.

A fan letter

Y became so power mad and money driven... or she was always power mad, that she takes the opportunity to take every girl away from their daily lives. It's either they have no life or they can drop all responsibilities for one whole day. I guess the only positive of this episode is the realism, if I can even call it positive. Whether it be hardcore yaoi fangirls or otakus, it is a real problem yet it is also one of the target audiences. I am also relating to Okashi more and more.

Responsibilities aren't important -_-"

Next episode should be a lot better considering they're trapped in a manga. I just hope there isn't another episode I hate this much.

Shock

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [reply]

This reminds me of my attendance at a anime event i went past a yayoi panel full of screaming girls.I wasn`t even in the room yet i still had to cover my ears.Yeah hardcore fans of anything are usually annoying but sometimes they amuse me like when i saw on tv dozens of girls screaming and crying and promising themselves because of some famous pop star i couldn`t help but laugh.But hey everyone needs to grow up someday...I think

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Anonymous
I don't mind people being fans. I love anime and cute things so I understand why they could love anything at all. I just limit myself to watching it in my spare time and let my real life run smoothly.

Post a Comment