Monday, 30 July 2012

Kokoro Connect episode 4 discussion

Episode 3 discussion can be viewed here

That was kind of simple. After that dizzy spell, I expected something more than Inaba just being suspicious of everyone. I'm sure everyone has some sort of distrust except she took it to a whole new level. I'm not sure what to make of her fainting, but it doesn't seem to happen again any time soon.

Infirmary

Then Iori's identity crisis was caused by her mother marrying five times. If she had more of stable environment, I believe she would have been fine. Creating personas for certain situations is perfect to fit in with anyone, but it becomes restricting when you can't express the things you're actually thinking. So does this mean "Happy" Iori is fake too? In the end, everyone just wants to find a place to belong.

Those eyes suit a yadere/yangire

Currently only Taichi has been helping others to move forward even as far as to admit his deep dark secret. I'm wondering if his problem is as simple as being a selfless freak. Currently he's fine as he is, but next episode will have the attempted suicide we've all been waiting for. I wonder how he will save her. Would he go as far as dying for her? Not that that should happen at all.

cheer up Inaba
I "like" you too

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

Empty eyes + creepy talk? It seems Iori is finally marked as "yandere"! Hopefully no gore in this series though...:D

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I don't think she would start killing people.

Post a Comment