Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 16 discussion

Episode 15 discussion can be viewed here

So the big question for both Mutta's and Kenji's groups are, why are they creating problems? There's a handshake on the line for Mutta. I assumed it would be selfish reasons, but now I'm not so sure. The whole point of this test, being inside a closed environment for two weeks, is to point out who is truly suited to be an astronaut. I believe they are just creating pressurised situations to see reactions whether ordered by JAXA or not, but I really hope it's not JAXA. At the start you should expect complaints and paranoia. Then as time goes by, either accepting the situation and adapting or continuous complaints.

I know it's you

Kenji is starting to get scared he may never see his daughter again if he goes to space. It's understandable to want to stay with your family, but given the choice, I would to go to space. Even if Kenji dies, he'll still have made some influence to the space program and this will only make his family proud of him.

Thinking
Ka-pe ^_^

Mutta's bird daydream brought a nice slice of life feeling to the episode also showing us another flashback of when they were children. They always fit in naturally and I enjoy every time they show progress in their interests, this time birds.

Chirp chirp chirp

And finally it's Srika's fault they are running out of food. I blame everyone for not realising large portions equals running out of food quicker. Worse case scenario is they go without food till the exam ends which shouldn't be a problem if you can last two or three weeks without food.

Poor Serika

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Shizuo said... [reply]

The problems that occurred in team A and team B getting confused me, hopefully in the next episode could be solved.

Chirp... chirp... chirp...

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Shizuo
I want to know Fukuda's reason. As long as it's interesting, I'll be satisfied.

Post a Comment