Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 17 discussion

Episode 16 discussion can be viewed here

Yay, I get a handshake from Fukuda, but I'm not satisfied with this outcome. Ya-san gave it away at the end of the previous episode. He stopped complaining about the situation and moved to a position where he could easily pick up the alarm. Green cards grant participants to act on JAXA's orders to create a pressurised situation. Mutta has an advantage thanks to Jennifer and Hibito, but then again Fukuda also has that same advantage.

Fukuda, I'm next
Nice idea

It's hilarious how Serika's food shortage problem is also put down to JAXA. I wonder how they will actually get past this even though I still think they can easily survive without eating for the remaining time of the exam. It also gives Mutta a legitimate reason to shake her hand.

Doki doki

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Shizuo said... [reply]

This episode answered all my curiosity and congratulations to Mutta, Yayyyy.

Post a Comment