Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Kokoro Connect episode 6-8 discussion

Episode 5 discussion can be viewed here

I'm glad I finished the first arc before leaving for my holiday. It let me come back to something new. With the gender bender part finished, they've moved onto fulfilling their strongest desires at any given moment. This could lead to the same scenario as Iori and the bridge since a simple thought of suicide could become really bad. I only see this sort of thing happening for Taichi as he's probably the only one willing to die for someone else. I like the desire to sleep longer, but I don't think I need a voice to in my head to help me with that.

Wake up Onii chan

Heartseed's ultimate goal is to be entertained or to help them learn more about themselves. I can't actually see how desires will help anyone. Under any normal situation they'd easily control their desires to act socially acceptable. I don't think Iori will find out her deepest desire since it just doesn't work like that, the destination is only found through searching. She might want to get closer to Taichi and even get to the next level like Inaba. As for Inaba, she's avoiding almost everything that would set her off. She had a problem with trusting people, but that should be solved from the first arc.

Inaba's sexual desire

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

4 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

Making that lovely sister cry is a CRIME! :|

Let's see how Taichi and the others will manage to fix all the issues...*_*

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

Until the eighth episode I'm getting interested in this series. Huaaa, can't wait for the next episode.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
Let's punish Taichi, then I'll look after his sister.

Post a Comment