Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Rinne no Lagrange episode 16 discussion

Episode 15 discussion can be viewed here

Yurikano is still acting like a child loyal to Dizelmine. She lost her memory back to when she was a child yet doesn't recognise Villagiulio as her brother. This makes the memory loss more of a selective case. I'm not completely sure what Madoka met in her cockpit, but right now I see it as part of Yurikano's soul broken off to prevent Midori from acting up again which explains why child Yurikano knows nothing about it. I guess her memory could have been altered so that she recognises Dizelmine as her brother instead of Villagiulio.

Yurikano

Moid is still as mysterious as he was from season 1. I'm not sure his loyalty lies with Dizelmine completely. It was his fault for Yurikano coming to Earth. This interested Madoka into going to space with Lan. Well, he always knew more than he was letting on so I'm not too surprised if this is all part of his plan. It's clearly heading to fulfil the prophecy and Madoka is ignoring every warning. Yurikano's attempted murder and the flower in this episode.

Warning

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

5 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

Did you notice how Dizelmine has been trolled by Asteria as well? At the beginning he said "Yoropicu" that may be the same treatment Ran received with the "Wan" word. :P

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
Trolling doesn't have to be bad. Lan got wan and the guys had their meeting.

OverlordG said... [reply]

Option 2 was right on the money. It would seem you're going for a short and to the point posts from now on. It's cool.

I would like maid boy to take off his maid outfit already. The joke/fanservice appeal has worn off.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@OverlordG
It's as much as I wanted to write. Besides I was gradually shortening them without noticing myself. I'll still probably do some long posts when I have something to say.

Array shouldn't remove that maid outfit. He wouldn't be as cute.

Post a Comment