Monday, 27 August 2012

Sword Art Online episode 6-8 discussion

Episode 5 discussion can be viewed here

Episode 6
I didn't expect them to fake their deaths in such a way, but it worked. I don't like SAO as a mystery, we just don't have enough information about the world to make good guesses. I'll stick to Hyouka as my mystery anime. The spirit at the end is likely nothing more than an insanely accurate imagination. Or maybe when they die they become ghosts able to watch others fight. They're suppose to die in real life so this is unlikely. It must be because of the area is a grave and is from some kind of effect.

Because ghosts exist in SAO

Episode 7
The clueless protagonist has attracted another girl and doesn't realise an obvious confession. It's usually the girl who friend zones the guy. Well, only Asuna will manage to get into his heart since she will be the one fighting with him on the front lines.

I'm falling for you

Episode 8
I thought skill points would be used on useful abilities. Cooking should not  need to be maxed out, but leveled to the point where they can make food. I guess that means they can get hungry in SAO. But actually this is all part of Asuna's plan to get to Kirito's heart. When looking at the other girls, none of them have anything special about them for the real world, if you actually consider S class cooking special.

If Asuna has teamed up with Kirito it must mean the main story has finally begun. It still doesn't hold back the fanservice, but the action is what really makes me enjoy this episode. A boss battle for just Asuna and kirito will be great now Asuna can fight instead of just being simple help like in the  second episode.

Asuna's cute when angry

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

6 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

Asuna may be cute when angry, but PLEASE keep any dangerous item out of her range when angry or you're in for some trouble...:D

Let's hope the next episode boss battle will be good...

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
Dangerous items aren't a problem in safe areas. Kirito could try being a little more bold...

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

I really like the scene where Kirito and Liz used the dragon for high jump in episode 7, romantic and cool.

"But actually this is all part of Asuna's plan to get to Kirito's heart." Ahgahahahaah, agree

Btw, I like the way of Asuna knowing Kirito still alone by saying,"Lots of people with that same expression have ended up proposing to me.". It's clever in funny way, in my opinion.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ShizuoCell P
Asuna needs to implant the idea of marriage. He'd never think of it himself given how cluless he is.

-blacksheep said... [reply]

yeah, I believe that the main story begins at ep8. That boss fight at the end just makes me excited for the next episode :D

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@-blacksheep
I know, I can't wait till we get to see them fighting together.

Post a Comment