Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 19 discussion

Episode 18 discussion can be viewed here

Kenji finally succeeded in bringing everyone together. This shows his leadership skills and the fact he never gave up. I have no doubt in him becoming an astronaut. I don't know about everyone else in team B as they seemed to be there just to fill the spaces and the rival served as a simple challenge. They haven't had the same amount of character development as team A.

Good feeling

Mutta had a good sense of adventure as a child which his school friends didn't share. He always had his brother, but it's always more fun with more people. With everyone having similar interests, he doesn't need to hold back and can have a lot of fun discussing with his new friends. With Tardigrades coming up in this episode, it reminded me of this video I saw a while back.

Space topics

Team A had a decent amount of development for each character. Other than Mutta as the obvious answer, I wonder who else could be chosen. After the entire time inside, I like all of them even though Fukuda had a bad back story. I wonder how they will decide the winners. A deep discussion would be interesting but most likely lead nowhere. I can only predict a random pick.

Serika must be chosen

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

5 comments:

-blacksheep said... [reply]

it's good to finally see teamB have that light mood(: as for teamA, I bet both Mutta and Serika were chosen :3

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@-blacksheep
That's what I want to happen. Only reason Serika shouldn't be chosen is because of the food shortage. Though that can actually be blamed on everyone.

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

It was nice seeing Makabe and the others in the team B tell their own passion.

Next episode I pray Mutta, Serika, and Makabe will get good results for them.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ShizuoCell P
I hope they achieve their dreams.

Post a Comment