Thursday, 30 August 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 20-21 discussion

Episode 19 discussion can be viewed here

I expected them to choose based on chance and I'm not really disappointed. They chose rock, paper, scissors as suggested by Ya-san and Mutta. I find it annoying they've stalled on revealing the winners when it will only take a few seconds. I'm confident Mutta will be chosen, but he might be chosen by JAXA as the extra astronaut.

Jan ken pon

I want to know >_< Mutta and Kenji have been suggested not to have been chosen so the preview only means the better of the two should get chosen. I can't think of anyone else that could be chosen. A choice between Mutta and Kenji... I'd first choose Kenji because of his leadership skills, but then Mutta for his all around good skills. This is unfair, it's too hard to choose just one.

Memory of test 3
Kenji or Mutta

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Cely belly said... [reply]

I vote Mutta! Team Mutta all the way. Not Edward but Mutta...yes.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Cely belly
I still can't choose between them.

Post a Comment