Monday, 10 September 2012

Kokoro Connect episode 10 discussion

Episode 9 discussion can be viewed here

It's nice Inaba and Iori can remain friends after falling in love with the same guy. It could have destroyed their relationship, but Heartseed must have known the outcome since he's able to control them so simply. Next he can work on Yui's and Aoki's romance. It depends what his next scheme is.

Taichi, she's vulnerable

I like Inaba better when she's showing her emotions. She's far cuter than Iori given how rarely she'll give an emotional outburst. This makes 2 kisses for Inaba and 1 kiss for Iori's soul. I wonder who Taichi will choose now that he has the choice between both of them. Iori is always happy and currently Taichi's love interest, but Inaba is now cuter in my eyes. I vote harem ending.

Confidence
And embarrassment

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

6 comments:

雪誠 said... [reply]

Ah, Me also !

Her Voice is quite strange, but above all very realist ! She's very beautiful, but also "Otoko-Poi" (Tomboy ?). She's was my Favorite Chara' for this TV Anime.

I'm waiting for the 11th Episode, and the 3rd Chapter.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@雪誠
This arc was focused on Inaba's development so I'm not surprised I came to like her more.

feal87 said... [reply]

I wonder if the next arc will be focused around a single character again or not...

Because it would feel weird to have an Yui focused chapter after all the stories she got already.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I'd only like to see their relationship improve. It doesn't have to neccessarily focus on them.

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

Finally, Inaban honest with her feelings.

Post a Comment