Thursday, 13 September 2012

Rinne no Lagrange episode 22 discussion

Episode 18-21 discussion can be viewed here

If Asteria had actually mentioned the exact events of the first Vox disaster, this could have been avoided. Villagiulio is probably dead, but it's just too similar to the end of the first season. There's still time for a happy ending, everyone could still be saved.

Villagiulio's death

I'm not sure Dizelmine is evil anymore. Holding a grudge for years is a little too much. Instead he seems more blinded by rage caused by inanity, Moid? If he was doing the same experiment as Lan and Madoka, it makes sense for him to be insane and I guess how his Ovid became a Vox. They have always reacted to emotions so with Dizelmine's rage, the girls should try fighting with love and friendship...

Love and friendship

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

6 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

I wonder if Villagiulio is dead for sure, I'll keep being doubtful everytime they don't show any big flashback scene before the "death"...:P

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I'm doubtful too, but I'm not against someone dying this time.

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

Dizelmine gone crazyyy!!!

Is Villagulio really dead!? personally I hope he's not dead because I want a happy ending for this series >_<

Agaaa, 2 episodes left!!!

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ShizuoCell P
He's probably not dead. The end of season 1 gave us a similar scenario.

OverlordG said... [reply]

Seriously, I can't understand what the big deal is against Madoka having two lovers. Outside of harems, name one other time you've seen this kind of relationship before. You can't, can you?

Also, Megatron ripoff FTW!

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@OverlordG
More love is great when it's mutual. Harems are only annoying if they are fighting to win over the same guy. So other than rarely in regular harems, don't think I've seen it in yuri.

Post a Comment