Monday, 3 September 2012

Sword Art Online episode 9 discussion

Episode 6-8 discussion can be viewed here

So Kirito reveals his ultimate skill, Star Burst Stream, and it was amazing. He pretty much soloed the boss with very little help from Asuna and Klein. I don't doubt Kirito's lack of knowledge and neither should the other players. Under this death game scenario, they should be happy they have an overpowered player able to fight so well against a boss of this level. It's probably based on the skills he chose and maybe his items. It must be too late for others to get the same skill by now.

Duel blades

Asuna jumped into battle to save the other players, but she didn't make much difference against the boss. All she really did was cause a minor distraction. She wouldn't have been able to do it without Kirito and might have gotten killed along with the others. I was hoping for Asuna to make a decent contribution to the fight, but I'm not really disappointed with Kirito's skill. I hope Asuna doesn't let her emotions take over again.

Kirito making her cry

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

6 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

Not sure, because jealousy is a bad emotion that a lot of people will manifest in this situation. They will even doubt him to be the real enemy to defeat...that's human kind...:|

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
The non player killers should be fine and the PKs probably wouldn't be strong enough annyway.

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

Finally the episode I've been waiting for, full of action although slightly different than I expected. Because I hope the fight that happened in this episode same as seen on the opening, Kirito and Asuna beat the boss.

But, it does not matter because I can see the soft side of Asuna :)

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ShizuoCell P
Kirito was awesome. Asuna must also show how skilled she is when she next fights.

SparkNorkx said... [reply]

Oho, I was following this series and I liked it. But then I'm getting behind now.

It's also one of my few exceptions for the slice of life genre which I'm not fond of. In a way, this is somewhat better because there's supernatural/sci-fi.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@SparkNorkx
I enjoy most of it except for a few episodes where it's became kind of generic. Overall it is still enjoyable.

Post a Comment