Sunday, 2 September 2012

The Anime Blogger Interrogation Game

I've been tagged by -blacksheep so I'm obliged to answer questions, but I don't see the rule for being obliged to tag others or create your own questions. Original post and rules can be found here which was created by Iso from Nabe!!.


  1. What anime/manga has made an impact to your life?
    • Nothing specifically stands out. There are anime centred around achieving their dreams such as Space Brothers and even Naruto.  It just helps me to stay focused in deciding what I want to achieve later on in my life.
  1. Setting aside the story/plot/synopsis, what's the next thing you consider in choosing an anime to watch?
    • I don't usually go for plot as my first choice anymore. I watch most anime blind so It's either a random pick or recommendation. I'll get to Hanasaku Iroha soon, I hope.
  1. Who is the anime character that resembles you the most in terms of personality?
    • Souta Takanashi from Working is just as into cute and smalls things as me, but he is blind to Inami's cuteness. I wouldn't be against a shy boy or girl like Inami being around me. It would be worth it in the end especially as you'd never see a someone punching a girl for comedy.
  1. Do you buy anime merchandise (figures, BDs, OSTs, etc)?
    • Mainly anime DVDs and Manga. With Clannad finally available in the UK, I'll need to buy that at some point. I also have Black Rock Shooter and Dead Master Nendroid figures. They are really cute, but designed badly when trying to make them stand up.
  1. What anime/manga made you an anime/manga enthusiast (not necessarily have to be your first anime)?
    • Clannad was my first, but it didn't really make me an enthusiast. I just kept watching because it was a great experience and at this point I realise I'm watching anime as it airs. Every anime has it's flaws so it's a collection of everything good I've watched instead of just one.

I could skip the next part as I don't intend to tag others. You can answer the questions if you want.


  1. Would you rather watch Japanese or dubbed anime?
    • I'd go with the original Japanese with subtitles, but DVDs with the dub available is a great chance for a different experience with the same anime. Assuming the voice actors are actually good at what they do, it's not as bad an experience as others make out. It's just I can notice mistakes easier in the dub since I can't understand much Japanese.
  1. Which anime world would you like to live in?
    • Most anime I've seen are set in the real world or school so it becomes less about choosing the world and more about the characters. Um... K-on! Eating cakes and drinking tea with cute girls seems appealing. I can't play an instrument, but I'll leave that to the plot...

This is where I'm struggling to think of questions. It did say "up to 5" which I'll take to mean 0-5 questions.

    4 comments:

    feal87 said... [reply]

    You're like Souta then, well be careful not to die under Inami's punches then! (and stay clear of any place with many policemans! :D)

    ♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

    @feal87
    A little pain is worth it, besides I can get closer to Inami than Souta and she would never punch me. I'd just be lacking the cute moments like the grabbing device.

    -blacksheep said... [reply]

    ~ah, you watch anime without knowing what to expect O.O I do that sometimes and it don't work well for me. LOL.

    ♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

    @-blacksheep
    Most of the time now. It isn't bad to know the story, but I decide if I'm watching it based on the first few episodes.

    Post a Comment