Monday, 8 October 2012

Sword Art Online episode 14 discussion

Episode 13 discussion can be viewed here

I was right when I thought Kayaba would let them out early. If they didn't get out now, probably all of them would have died. I can't complain with this outcome since we got a final fight between Kirito and Kayaba. Asuna clearly died so I wonder if she will manage to wake up in reality along with Kirito and the others. Her consciousness is fine so she can still be saved if she didn't make it out. Kirito had 0 HP, but managed to cheat the system. Then he really did die... and then woke up in reality...

Further than any beater

It's too bad I was wrong about everyone dying and the actual time span of the game. It just means Kayaba let 4000 players die. He doesn't even have his reason anymore making his actions kind of pointless. As for the time span, I thought no one actually died by using a similar time alteration as Accel World. That was possible, but unlikely as SAO is set before Accel World.

This is heaven

So that's it, the storyline is over after just half the series. What will the remaining episodes be about, slice of life or school life...? Yui still needs to be revived. It'll all depend why he needs to go back into the game, but after 2 years of being trapped there, it's more likely he developed some kind of trauma. Going back to real life might be hard when readjusting. Kirito calling Asuna's name at the end was a great way to finish.

I'm coming for you Asuna

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

I really hope the second arc will be decent, because this series is starting to grow old on me...too many plot device used in a single episode...:P

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I can't disagree, but I still enjoy it.

Post a Comment