Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 28 discussion

Episode 27 discussion can be viewed here

This episode was nice showing more of the brothers as children. Hibito created fake footage of a UFO while Mutta protected Hibito with his head. Both of their stories were heartwarming and showed just how much each other was willing to go even if it became a little troublesome for others. His footage was still an obvious fake, but when you get past that, it's the best birthday present Mutta received. I don't blame him for not showing any of the bullies.

The perfect plan
Creative fake

It's finally getting to Hibito's launch. I hope nothing bad happens or Mutta might lose motivation. Then again, I want Mutta to head for Mars as his idea of being an older brother is to be one step ahead. This is the perfect chance for him to fulfil that ideology. Even if Mutta goes to the moon, it might give the brothers an opportunity to go on another mission to Mars together.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Cely belly said... [reply]

I loved this episode, despite the fact that it was a filler and was sort of delaying that launch for us viewers, it really touched my heart D': I have a little brother myself and omg I just loved every second of this episode!

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Cely belly
It was a great episode. They both care for each other very much.

Post a Comment