Friday, 5 October 2012

Zetsuen no Tempest episode 1 discussion

I really like the art style which is more detailed than many other anime. I think I could easily enjoy this just for the art, but I am happy the plot also started well too. Hakaze is out of the way for Samon to destroy the world. I need more information about his objectives before I can really comment about that. Only problem is how the so called strongest mage is trapped on a desert island. How about a little magic?

Hakaze Kusaribe

Mahiro seems to be going further than a normal brother to find Aika's murderer. It's normal to want justice, but when he dropped everything to help Hakaze and to find the murderer, that's where he might like Aika more than just a sibling. I'll assume he doesn't know about Yoshino being her boyfriend otherwise he'd show some kind of acknowledgement to his "current" girlfriend.

O, cursed spite...

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Cely belly said... [reply]

Best character so far has got to be Hakaze. I don't know...she's about the only reason I am even watching the next episode....oh and INABAAA! XD

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Cely belly
I recognised the voice too. I'm swaying towards Yoshino, but Hakaze is nice too.

Post a Comment