Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Sword Art Online episode 19 discussion

Episode 18 discussion can be viewed here

I had the idea that Kirito's illusion ability would be to transform into another race or at most a monster similar to his size. He seems overpowered again, but no one is questioning it so it must be normal. Leafa was a little hesitant, but I see that more as something she has never seen before and is unsure about the outcome. Kirito was so into the battle, I thought he could even lose his mind to the beast. SAO left him with a strong desire to live, and with reflexes it would be a lot easier than concentrating on the battle. He did bite Leafa's hand so maybe he lost his common sense.

Help papa
Demon Kirito

Now Kirito also has the ALO world to save along with Asuna. It wouldn't be a bad idea for him to join up with the Salamanders, but leaving Leafa isn't something he would do. Well, as long as someone beats the game, similar to SAO, everyone should recieve the ability to log out. This is assuming the code is working properly because although the game will be "finished", it doesn't mean the event will work the same as last time.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

4 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

Well Lyfa was a bit surprised because everyone thought the illusion skill was useless so well..:D

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I wonder if it's suppose to be useless. Lying about a powerful skill is also useful.

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

Finally, an interesting episode because some previous episodes rather boring in my opinion.

By the way, sorry rarely visit your blog because what you watch is somewhat different with me.
So, I was confused when I want to write a comment (_ _").

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ShizuoCell P
Demon Kirito was awesome.

Don't worry about it and comment when you can. I am watching the same series as you, but I don't have the interest/time to blog.

Post a Comment