Saturday, 10 November 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 31 discussion

Episode 30 discussion can be viewed here

Hibito is finally in space so now we can get back to Mutta's goal. We saw how excited Hibito was when talking to a real astronaut and when at full speed in the rocket, but when it comes to Mutta, I can't imagine him expressing as much excitement. I enjoyed Hibito's launch and I can't wait to see Mutta's launch. Deneil will teach him flight skills like he did with Hibito so I expect to see him in a later episode.

Mutta's goal

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

Cely belly said... [reply]

Omg Hibito was extra adorable during that interview and it was pretty obvious at the time who had a bigger determination to go to space. I'm glad that Mutta still carries some of that enthusiasm.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Cely belly
Hai hai hai!

Mutta is more of the quiet enthusiasm.

Post a Comment