Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Sword Art Online episode 25 discussion

Episode 24 discussion can be viewed here

It was bad enough to see how Nobuyuki was so weak in the previous episode, there's no difference in this episode. I wish he had at least tried to kill Kirito properly. His right eye and depth perception screws up his attacks, but he had more than enough chances to deal a final blow. The first attack with the element of surprise especially could have been fatal if Nobuyuki wasn't bent on revenge. And of course, Kirito should have killed him. He had already brutally wounded him in ALO so hurting him in real life would be along the same lines.



I prefer the reunion in the previous episode before Nobuyuki ruined it. Real life doesn't have Yui and it is the second time they reunite. It is nice to see them continue into a school for SAO players and then onto an after party. It gave us the chance to meet all the old characters from part 1.


The series ended well by allowing normal people create their own games using the seed. It leaves it open for another season which I know there are light novels left to animate. I did enjoy ALO, but it would have been far better if the series had ended when SAO had finished. SAO always had that, if you die in the game, you die in real life. ALO only had Kirito rushing to save Asuna. Comparing both parts, ALO caused me to lower my score.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

3 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

*cries* I agree with you, SAO arc was definitely better.

By the way, Nobuyuki was likely the main reason why ALO was bad...:|

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
I hope we get another season even if I disliked ALO.

cosbabyfive said... [reply]

Actually I really enjoy the story of Sword Art Online and what a creative idea about real humans fighting in the game world, and I also fall so strong about the love between Kirito and Asuna, so that I try to cosplay as Kirito when I attend in the ceremony of our Academy, I choose the Kirito cosplay costume online at www.cosplayfield.com, fast shipping actually! And I also find so many Asuna and Sword Art online related characters in that ceremony!

Post a Comment