Saturday, 29 December 2012

Uchuu Kyoudai episode 38 discussion

Episode 37 discussion can be viewed here

Mutta's gets to the press conference and meets a few that didn't make it. I don't really care for these characters as they have gotten the required screen time. Mizoguchi acknowledged his failure in the previous episode and showing his support for Mutta, I can at least say that I don't hate him. The only thing I take from this scene is who JAXA could have chosen instead. Mutta is now there to represent himself and everyone who failed just like every other successful candidate.



I loved Mutta's entrance into the press conference with all of them standing in front of the cameras. Summing up his feelings as grateful is a nicer way to put it than simply happy. He had so many others helping him through his life that he wouldn't be where he is without them. Pointing up to his brother was especially great for the press because Hibito being on the moon already proves to be perfect motivation. While grateful is a safe answer, the answer that would have been perfect is ya~y, but Mutta is not like Hibito in that way.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

4 comments:

ogmansblog said... [reply]

I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, whatever gender you are.

Keep on doing your thing and enjoying yourself dood!

I still haven't picked up Super Mario Bros in Space so I have no comment on the show so far.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ogmansblog
Happy new Year. Ambiguous is fine with me.

Life is worthless if you don't enjoy yourself.

They're not Italian, but pick it up some time. You should enjoy it.

Cely belly said... [reply]

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that he and Hibito both had band aids on their foreheads. That was cute.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Cely belly
Perfect synchronation isn't known for regular siblings. That's usually for twins. Both of them are happy regardless of the injury.

Post a Comment