Wednesday, 2 January 2013

1 Year Anniversary

Pure Pure Mimi to Shippo no Monogatari

One year has passed since I started reviewing a few seasonal anime each week.

My writing style is different from when I first started. In the beginning, it really was more of a summary while now I'm more to the point in writing my opinions and actually writing less. I occasionally write more when I really enjoyed the episode and have more to talk about. I'll see how my writing style is next year if I'm still doing this.

Although I won't write about all the anime I watch. I'll sometimes use twitter and usually comment on other blogs. I would talk about my fascination with hentai, but that's mainly sex with a simplistic story. Eroge turns out to be far better like Wanko to Kurasou which had some really emotional moments and I was more than satisfied with the ending.

There are a total of 187 posts with a total of 42500 views. I have 2 posts where I answered questions about myself and my interests in anime. I recently updated the 50 questions to be more up to date.
Ace Railgun’s 50 Questions
The Anime Blogger Interrogation Game

Now I'll thank regular and occasional commenters from the past and present.

-blacksheep
Cely belly
feal87
ogmansblog
Rei
ShizuoCell P
SparkNorkx

And thank you to bIuecrimson for helping me out.

8 comments:

Cely belly said... [reply]

Congratulations d00d :) One year old is very old in blog years. Here's to another year! Aww and you are very welcome. I'd enjoy discussing Space bros with you any day.

-blacksheep said... [reply]

congrats on your anniversary! :D pretty amazing to see it near new year. && you're very welcome for all the comments. I just enjoy discussing episodes with anyone after watching :3

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@-blacksheep
It has no real significance to being new year, just that was when I started discussing seasonal anime.

ShizuoCell P said... [reply]

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Ecchi :D

ogmansblog said... [reply]

Very late congrats on a year of simple and to the point episodics and cool posts.

Hope to see more from ya in the future, which you have already shown by having no plans on retiring anytime soon.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ogmansblog
Thanks.

I can't be sure when I'll stop. I won't stop watching anime and I will continue as long as possible.

Post a Comment