Sunday, 13 January 2013

Amnesia episode 1 discussion

When I've seen memory loss in other series, personality has remained because of their subconscious. The heroine seems pretty quiet and that might be the cause for her having no real personality. I've only played a few visual novels, but the main characters had stronger personalities making them interesting to play as. They were intelligent so their inner thoughts were interesting to read. Here she seems submissive going along with the flow because Orion asked her to. It's only the first episode and she knows absolutely nothing, but I hope to see her improve as the series progresses. At the very least she needs a name as being called "you" by people close to you is strange.



The cause of memory loss is usually by mental or physical trauma. The idea of Orion of simply bumping into her soul doesn't work for me. Losing her memories to a point of ceasing to function sounds far worse. Anything required for survival like breathing is a reflex. If we didn't have reflexes, we would have struggled as a species. I will acknowledge how revisiting situations you have already been in would be the best way to remember because memories are caused by creating relationships. It'll be good to see how the series progresses.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

4 comments:

Windows Plus Door said... [reply]

Looks cool. Is it a new anime?

________
My blog:Windows Plus Door

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@Windows Plus Door
Yeah it's new, it aired around five days ago. I'm late with the post, but I finally got time to do it.

-blacksheep said... [reply]

well the only thing I really enjoyed in here are the bishies. lol.
"At the very least she needs a name as being called "you" by people close to you is strange." <- strongly agreed to that -_-

well at the very least, I think that somehow it's a pretty nice reverse-harem series, for now...

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@-blacksheep
I like the premise and the characters for now. I want to see it improve

Post a Comment