Saturday, 2 February 2013

Tamako Market episode 4 discussion

Episode 3 discussion can be viewed here

Anko is cute, but she's very childish at times. Although she was selfishly trying to get her way, she did fulfil her duties as a mochi maker's daughter. Or it seems more like she was taking the easy jobs stating she wasn't good enough to be relied on. I'm happy she didn't go with her friends in the end. While it probably wouldn't have made a big difference, having her calm down a girl in the princess role similar to how she was in the past, shows how mature she really is. Everything worked out well even though she didn't go with her friends. I only hope to see less of her childish side and more of her mature side.



I was wondering which of the boys Anko really liked. Kyoto Animation was trying hard to make it out to be the cool boy instead of the kind boy, but without confirmation, I was unsure with each event. In the end, I was right to be suspicious since it turned out to be the kind boy as I half expected.



Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

4 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

I wasn't expecting Anko to be liking the kind boy either, but I suppose that was Kyoto Animation's idea all along...

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
The opposite of what was expected was bound to be true.

ogmansblog said... [reply]

Let's see..."Not-Ui" is okay, but she is no Ui. That is all I have.

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@ogmansblog
Anko is cute, but she's not mature like Ui. Anko just seems to be too childish.

Post a Comment