Sunday, 10 February 2013

Tamako Market episode 5 discussion

Episode 4 discussion can be viewed here

I would have preferred Midori if she wasn't made out to be so selfish. While she's a good friend and might have good intentions to keep Mochizou from dating Tamako, it's unlikely and I can't think of those good intentions. She hasn't confessed yet, or if she has, she was misunderstood like when they were in the ocean so. Both of them have the same opportunity for Tamako except that Midori has the ability to be close to Tamako under the pretense of friendship.



I thought they'd become rivals in love, but instead they became mutual rivals. I don't understand why Mochizou said he wouldn't confess. Even if Tamako is oblivious to love, it's not like he should just give up. I am happy Midori got over her selfishness and encouraged him to confess, but this is clearly because of guilt or giving him a fair chance. Well, right now neither of them seem to have the intention of making a move. I don't mind which of them confesses as neither Midori nor Mochizou interest me. I'm more focused on Kanna and Shiori. I do at least hope to see one or both confess and see the developments from there.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

feal87 said... [reply]

I doubt that Tamako will ever understand what's happening between the two to be honest...:D

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@feal87
That's fine too. No one wins, no one is unhappy. Maybe...

Post a Comment