Thursday, 14 February 2013

Zetsuen no Tempest episode 17 discussion

Episode 16 discussion can be viewed here

The meeting to find out Yoshino's girlfriend was questionable. They were trying so hard to avoid Aika as the answer when she was the only girl in the equation. The random girls they thought of were clearly their own tastes or trying to make Yoshino look worse than he actually is. It's expected that Mahiro wouldn't think about Aika because of how well they hid the truth. Hanemura did well to work out the real girlfriend but everyone else was just playing around even if they did act surprised to the answer. I preferred Yoshino's confession, it'll put Hakaze's mind at ease for now.



I still don't think Yoshino is the mage of Zetsuen, but now Hakaze knows about Aika, she's bound to take action for revenge. As Samon suggested, she may take action to destroy Genesis. It would be reckless, but she has her promise to Mahiro. At this point I can't be sure whether Yoshino really is the Mage of Zetsuen as his thoughts don't completely fit. It will all depend whether he encourages Hakaze or chooses to stop her. Hanemura certainly won't be the culprit and I'm almost certain it won't be Yoshino. I go back to my theory of Aika killing herself.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment