Monday, 15 April 2013

Aku no Hana episode 2 discussion

Episode 1 discussion can be viewed here

In the first episode, the plot was kind of nonexistent. This episode introduces an interesting look at how Takao deals with the guilt of taking Saeki's gym clothes. With all the guilt, he lost his rational thinking and displays his fear really well. The best way out of this would be to either secretly put the clothes back or make up a simple lie like finding them in a realistic hiding place. He obviously doesn't want to give them back in person because of the fear of becoming an outcast, but giving them back is better than holding onto them and entering the contract with Sawa.


The only problem wiith the anime is the art, but I'm used to it now. I hope the plot and atmosphere will become even better by the end of the series. I might like this anime more because of the realistic style. I think it will be easier to relate to the characters because they seem a little more human than regular anime. Professionalism is great as the norm, but there has always been a part of me that knows it's fake and this anime will serve as something different.

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EcchiCatgirl

2 comments:

-blacksheep said... [reply]

this realistic style kind of makes me wish that it's a live action rather than anime :3

♥EcchiCatgirl♥ said... [reply]

@-blacksheep
don't think I'd watch live action because my preference is anime. It would all depend if I read the source material and how much I enjoyed it.

Post a Comment